URUAV TMX5 4 IN 1 A7105 CC2500 CYRF6936 NRF24L01+ Multi-protocol Transmitter Module Compatible FrSky ACCESS
This 2.4G Multi-protocol TX Module is STM32 ARM microcontroller based module. All available protocols are included. It is suitable for many brand of quadcopters, helicopters and airplanes. This module integrate four RF chips (CC2500,NRF24L01,A7105,CYRF6936) into one single circuit board, it .supports a variety of remote control protocols ,such as S-FHSS, Walkera DEVO, Spektrum DSM2, DSMX, Flysky, FrSky, WLToys, Hubsan, Hisky, Esky, Assan etc. You can control your craft flexibility with it, and you will get much excellent experience with your favorite transmitter.
Brand Name: URUAV
Item Name: TMX5
Operating Voltage: 5-14V
Operating Current: <=100mA
Operating Frequency: 2.4G ISM band
RF Power: +22dBm
MCU: STM32F103CBT6(128K ROM, 20K RAM)
Transmitter that supports the er9X/erSky9X or Open TX firmware can work with the module, The model protocol selection and binding is done from the Model Settings menu on the transmitter, For telemetry capable transmitters, the telemetry integration is done seamlessly with the transmitter firmware.
For more information, Please refer to the Link below.
How to use:
1. Refer to the website above, update your transmitter with proper firmware.
2. Screw down the antenna of module tightly, and then install TX Module to the module bay of your transmitter.
3. Power on your transmitter, enter Model Settings menu, turn on External RF , and select ‘MULT’ mode, then you will see the bind and protocol button in the menu, and then you can choose a proper protocol for you model and bind with it now.
- The jumpers and header attached is used for updating firmware of TX module through USB serial cable. Please remove them for normal use..
- Sometimes, you may need a power recycle when you choose a new protocol. for example, protocol changes from Q303 to HISKY.
- For FRSKY and S-FHSS protocol, you may need set the value of Fine or Option (in the Model Settings menu) properly to bind with your model. The value is varied, since it’s partly depended on your model.
1 x TMX5 Module