URUAV TMX5 Lite 4 IN 1 A7105 CC2500 CYRF6936 NRF24L01+ Multi-Protocol Transmitter Module Compatible FrSky ACCESS for X-Lite Pro X9 Lite Pro
This 4-in-1 TX module is suitable for FRSKY X-Lite. It integrates four RF chips (CC2500,NRF24L01+,A7105,CYRF6936) into one single circuit board, it supports a variety of remote control protocols, such as S-FHSS, Walkera DEVO, Spektrum DSM2, DSMX, Flysky, Frsky, WLToys, Hubsan, Hisky, Esky , Assan etc. You can control your model flexibility with it, and you will get much excellent experience with you favorite transmitter.
This module is compatible with the Multi-module project on github. It’s based on STM32 microcontroller. All available protocols are included in serial mode. In this mode, it uses a serial protocol to communicate with your transmitter. The serial protocol does not require any hardware modifications, but you should update the firmware on your transmitter to the latest. Then the model protocol selection and binding is done from the Model Settings menu on your transmitter.
For telemetry capable transmitters, the telemetry integration is done seamlessly with the transmitter firmware.
Brand Name: URUAV
Item Name: TMX5 Lite
Operating current: <=180mA
Operating frequency: 2.4G ISM band
RF power: +22dBm
MCU: STM32F103CBT6(128K ROM, 20K RAM)
How to use:
1. Refer to the website above, update your transmitter with proper firmware.
2. Screw down the antenna of module tightly, and then install TX Module to the module bay of your transmitter.
3. Power on your transmitter, enter Model Settings menu, turn on External RF , and select ‘MULT’ mode, then you will see the bind and protocol button in the menu, and then you can choose a proper protocol for you model and bind with it now.
|Green Led ||Red Led||Status|
|OFF ||Flashing raipidly ||Bootloader is running, please wait|
|ON||ON||Normal or Range Check|
|ON||Flashing slowly||No serial input|
1. Make sure to check the ‘multimodule’ option, when you update OpenTX firmware through Companion software.
2. In serial mode, for FRSKY and S-FHSS protocol, you may need set the value of Fine or Option (in Model Settings menu on your TX) properly to bind with your model. The value can be varied, since it’s partly depended on your model.
1 x TMX5 Lite Module