Tiny's Real Pit VTX Power Switch revolutionizes multirotor team racing by giving you the ability to turn on and off your FPV transmitter with the flip of a switch on your radio! With this super tiny board, pil.ot swaps can occur in less than one second. It also allows you to turn off your VTX before races to keep temperatures down while waiting for other pil.ots.
Brand Name: URUAV
Item Name: Tiny's RealPit VTX Power Switch
Weight: 0.5g with heatshrink
Voltage: 5V-28V (Includes 6s HV packs)
Switch Rating: 1A
Require a full UART to operate: NO
LED: Yes, Light on indicates power on.
Can be connected on any pad on FC.
Smart Audio/Tramp on TX and RX for RealPit PinIO.
- Smaller size than LantianRC Tinys RealPit VTX Power Switch.
- Ultra fast pi.lot swapping.
- Keep you VTX cool before races.
- Plug in your VTx at any time with 0 power start-up.
- Compatible with all popular video transmitters.
- Allows you to turn off video after crashing to give other pi.lots better video.
- Avoids blowing out other pi.lot's video while testing quad tune in the pits.
- Have up to 3 quads ready on the start line:
Can allow extra practice quads ready to head out after a crash or dead pack.
Solo enduracne races are also possible.
- Up to 4 RealPits per quad: Gives opportunity to control LEDs, DVRs or other devices under 1 amp draw.
Currently Supported Software:
- Betaflight - PinIO 3.3.x or Greater
- Butterflight - PinIO
- FlightOne 1.2.4 + PINTOGGLE (FlightOne may have a split-second power up on boot up and some VTXs may transmit during that time.)
1x URUAV Tiny's RealPit VTX Power Switch